Miyerkules, Setyembre 14, 2016

Why it is important to keep fit

I love keeping fit, I play football, baseball, and basketball and is keeping fit is not just a hobby of mine but it is also a way of life.

When I’m not working out playing the sports above I am always in the gym or outside on the circuit running or lifting weights. At the end of the day if we don’t have our health, our bodies what do we have?

I have also gotten into training with a cross trainer of late I love the cross trainer because it is a low impact exercise. While it is still a high intensity movement you are not impacting on your joints as much as if you were running. With a cross trainer you get a full body workout so is much more efficient than running.

Another sport which I love is swimming because, again, it is extremely low impact and a full body cardiovascular exercise. It works at every muscle in your body. Swimming is freakin’ awesome.

While I still run,I can feel the pain in my joints after a long run. Where when I am working on the cross trainer I can easily work out double the time that I do running and I feel no pain at all. this is the beauty of a low impact workout.

I also left weights. One of my favourite weight lifting exercises has to be the dead lift. The dead lift is an amazing upperbody and lower body lift.

The dead lift works out every muscle from your forearm to your shoulders to your biceps to your back and your glutes and it increases the strength in your back and stabilises your spine. And this is the reason why I love the dead lift.

Read more about Why it is important to keep fit on Dirty 40 Race.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento